Walk With Us and Leave Your Footprint on the Community
We have the bridge. We have the view. What we need is you!
Become a member today and together we can take positive strides towards:
- Building a Welcome Center to share our rich, Hudson Valley history
- Developing educational technology and signage such as our innovative Mobile Web tour to enhance the Walkway experience (walkway.marist.edu)
- Providing Quality Visitor Amenities such as bathrooms and running water
Please get involved and join us with an annual membership today. And when you stroll the Walkway this season, know that your footprint is a positive step for the Hudson Valley.
As a member of Walkway, you can take pride in creating a lasting legacy that promotes healthy, outdoor activity while contributing to the growth of the Hudson Valley. You play a critical role by providing funding to:
- Create fun and unique programming—for our community, students, seniors, and the mobility impaired—a $100 membership helps supplement school field trips to Walkway
- Recruit and train Park Volunteers and Ambassadors—a $500 membership helps cover costs for Ambassador Safety and Security Training
- Connect miles of the MidHudson Region Rail Trail—to support walking, hiking, and biking in the Hudson Valley—a $1,000 membership funds projects to open and expand the use of the trails.
- Your annual membership card gives you access to Moonwalks with a friend, a subscription to our Crossings newsletter, and a 10% discount on Walkway merchandise*.
Basic Member. Membership card good for 10% off Walkway store purchases and Moonwalk access for two, plus our Crossings newsletter and a window cling-on.
Family Member. Membership card with Moonwalk access for five.
Get the benefits mentioned above and special event notifications.
Get the benefits mentioned above and your name listed on our website and in our newsletter.
Get all benefits mentioned above and access to one of our annual historian walks.
Get all benefits mentioned above and a New York State Empire pass ($65 value), good for free parking at all New York State Parks.
If you prefer to send in your dues by mail, or to call by phone, please contact us at:
PO Box 889
Poughkeepsie, NY 12602
Already a Walkway member? Please consider an additional gift to help support Walkway and increase your impact.
will be provided to you in consideration of this gift. Our federal tax identification number
is 69-0983456. This organization is a 501c(3) tax exempt organization,
IRS Section 170(b)(2)(iii) for both federal and state tax purposes.