Walk With Us and Imagine How Good Tomorrow Looks
Our members share a vision for an extraordinary place. Working together, we can build:
- A 21-story, glass-encased elevator connecting Walkway to a lush, riverfront park
- A Welcome Center to share our rich, Hudson Valley history
- An outdoor amphitheater for community performances
And every dollar you give to Walkway gets something very real in return:
- Programming for our community, students, seniors and the mobility impaired
- Recruitment and training of Park Volunteers and Ambassadors
- Purchasing American flags and Walkway banners
Member benefits? Moonwalks on the Walkway and more:
Once a month we turn on the lights and open Walkway under the night sky. Our Moonwalks have the best view of the moon in the Hudson Valley, and they are open to members exclusively. Membership levels and other benefits include:
Basic Member. Membership card good for 10% off Walkway store purchases and Moonwalk access for two, plus our Crossings newsletter and a window cling-on.
Family Member. Membership card with Moonwalk access for five.
Get the benefits mentioned above and special event notifications.
Get the benefits mentioned above and your name listed on our website and in our newsletter.
Get all benefits mentioned above and access to one of our annual historian walks.
Get all benefits mentioned above and a New York State Empire pass ($65 value), good for free parking at all New York State Parks.
If you prefer to send in your dues by mail, or to call by phone, please contact us at:
PO Box 889
Poughkeepsie, NY 12602
Already a Walkway member? Please consider an additional gift to help support Walkway and increase your impact.
Walkway Over the Hudson is a 501c(3) non-profit organization. If your company offers a matching program, please let us know.