Hudson Valley Bike Share
Location: Dutchess Welcome Center located at 61 Parker Ave, Poughkeepsie, NY
Available through the month of November
Renting a Bike is as Easy as 1-2-3
- Download the MOVATIC App to start your ride.
- For the best experience renting our bikes, please update your app and check for updates regularly. Many common rider issues can be resolved by using the most recent version of the Movatic App.
- The Movatic App will need the location and Bluetooth turned on in your phone.
- Bike rentals are for 18 & older and the bikes are adjustable for heights from 5’0” to 6’5”
- Begin your ride during the hours the Walkway are open. Enjoy the sites, the walkway and
connecting Rail Trails.
- Position bicycle with the electronic lock receiver over the pin on the rack. Bike will
automatically lock to rack. Be sure bike is locked to the rack
- Select the active rentals panel at the bottom of the screen in the App
- Select End Rental (you must END Rental to stop rental charges)
Due to sanitary reasons, bike helmets cannot be rented. Please bring your own helmet and ride
Questions, Comments, Inquiries? Email HVBIKESHARE@GMAIL.COM
Hudson Bike Co.
Located within walking and riding distance from the Walkway Over the Hudson and Hudson Valley Rail Trail, Hudson Bike Co. is excited to bring a variety of bikes to the Hudson Valley. We offer a variety of services including daily bike repairs and rentals. Look out for our bike rentals on the Walkway Over The Hudson!
Friday through Sunday, look for our bike rentals located on the Highland side of the Walkway Over the Hudson! Bike Rentals on the Walkway can booked online between 10am and 4pm and returned by 6pm. Monday through Thursday, Bike Rentals are available at our Highland store and can be booked in store.
Questions, Comments, Inquiries? Visit hudsonbikeco.com or call 845-691-9198