Corporate and Business Partners
Partner with the Walkway
Walkway Over the Hudson's corporate, business partner and event sponsorship opportunities elevate your company’s brand identity, showcase your commitment to the local community, and provide unique engagement possibilities.
With nearly 600,000 annual visitors, Walkway Over the Hudson is a powerful economic engine that enhances our region’s quality of life. This spectacular outdoor treasure draws people to the Hudson Valley from all over the world.
Align your business to support Walkway Over the Hudson and create a strong return on your investment for your company and for the region!
Recognition & Benefits
- Customized, targeted opportunities for corporate branding and recognition
- Prominent recognition via digital, print, social media and/or programming to reach Walkway’s nearly 600,000 annual visitors
- Agility to get the word out via social media and email thanks to over 57,000 Facebook Fans, 8,200 Twitter followers and 8,200 Instagram followers, plus 20,000 on our email list
- Visibility with regional business, government and volunteer leaders
- Employee membership and wellness program opportunities
- Tickets and invitations to select high-profile events and media/promotional events.
Walkway Over the Hudson’s corporate and business partners are recognized year-round at all Walkway events and receive generous, personalized recognition tailored to your company’s needs. This is a great option if you have a larger philanthropic or marketing budget and already attend and/or sponsor most of our major events. Event-specific sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Programs & Initiatives
- Health & Wellness
- Economic Development, Tourism, and the Greater Walkway Experience
- Environment & Sustainability
- Community Outreach
Recognition is customized to fit your corporate needs and can include programmatic elements to align with your business.
For more information, call 845-454-9649.
Bank of America
Poughkeepsie Journal Media Group
Walters-Storyk Design Group